Zinnia Towers, Quezon City
Zinnia Towers, a two-tower resort-inspired community, sits in a 1.9 hectare community with almost 70 percent of the land area dedicated to amenities and open spaces. Figure in the balance between nature and structure. Delight in bidding courtyards and lush landscaping that reconcile natural light and breeze.
Address: 1211 EDSA, Balintawak, Quezon City
How to get there:
From Makati: Take EDSA Northbound, heading towards Quezon City. Upon reaching the LRT Roosevelt Station,take leftmost lane to prepare making a U-turn to go to the Southbound side of EDSA. After that U-turn, take rightmost lane, Zinnia Towers will be on your right.
From Quezon City: From Quezon City Circle, take North Avenue towards EDSA Balintawak. Upon reaching the LRT Roosevelt Station, take leftmost lane to prepare making a U-turn to go to the Southbound side of EDSA. After that U-turn, take rightmost lane, Zinnia Towers will be on your right.
Distances to Key Areas:
2.93 km - 15mins
S&R Membership Shopping - Congressional
.517 km - 5mins
SM North EDSA
1.6 km - 7mins
1.93 km - 8mins
4.28 km - 17mins
.585 km - 5mins
Lourdes School of Quezon City
5.6 km - 20mins
Lung Center of the Philippines
3.34 km - 18mins
Manila Central University
3.2 km - 14mins
Notre Dame of Greater Manila
3.1 km - 22mins
Our Lady of Grace Academy
3.1 km - 14mins
Philippine Science High School
2.8 km - 13mins
PWU - JASMS
2.5 km - 12mins
Siena College of Quezon City
3.5 km - 22mins
St. Theresa's College of Quezon City
6 km - 25mins
University of the Philippines - Diliman
5.9 km - 32mins
World Citi Colleges
2.7 km - 14mins
Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center (V. Luna)
4.56 km - 18mins
East Avenue Medical Center
3.72 km - 18mins
Philippine Heart Center
3.76 km - 17mins
Philippine Kidney Dialysis Foundation
3.24 km - 18mins
Quezon City General Hospital
.676 km - 5mins
Veterans Memorial Medical Center
2.52 km - 12mins
ABS-CBN Broadcast Center
2.83 km - 12mins
GMA Network Center
3.75 km - 12mins
Land Area: 19,493.00 sqm.
Development Type: High-Rise Condominiums
Architectural Theme: Contemporary
Residential Levels: 40 Levels
Basement Parking: 3 Levels
Number of Building: 2
Date Started: December 8, 2011
Expected Date Finished: January 1, 2016
Status: As of August 8, 2016
Sample Computation as of June 2020
Unit Turn-Over Date: January 1, 2016
|Zinnia Towers, Quezon City|
|Total Contract Price (TCP)||0.00|
|Spot Cash Discount||0.00%||0.00|
|Less Reservation Fee||0.00|
|Payable in||0 Month||0.00|
- Reservation is subject to approval. In case approved, reservation fee is NON REFUNDABLE and valid for 30 days only. Failure to submit required documents will cause AUTOMATIC CANCELLATION of reservation.
- The Discount can be availed provided complete documents are submitted within THIRTY 30 days from reservation date.
- PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date. Discount value may vary depends on company and bank promos.
- Closing Fees are not included in Total Contract Price (TCP).
- CLOSING FEES : This covers Documentary Stamp Tax, Transfer Fees, Registration Fees, notarial and documentation fees and other administrative and handling fees in order to transfer title to buyer's name.
- Condo Dues : Upon unit turnovwer, buyer will be assessed of Joining fees, Meralco deposit, water meter deposit, association dues and other charges. Actual computation will be presented prior to turnover of unit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Unit areas may change based on the final construction drawings.
- Scheme 1 : Cash payment : 9.6% of the TCP
- Scheme 2 : Down Payment Period : 10% of the TCP
- Scheme 3 : One-Time Payment on RFO Date : 10.5% of the TCP
- Scheme 4 : Installment up to the end of the term: 12% of the TCP (Applicable to In-House Financing Only)
In its continuing desire to improve the project, DMCI Homes reserves the right to change product features, prices, and terms without prior notice and approval. Floor plans and perspectives depicted are for demonstration purposes only and should not be relied upon as final project plans.