Alea Residences, Cavite
A four-building, medium rise residential development and pride of DMCI Homes in Bacoor, Cavite, Alea Residences houses an invigorating mix of amenities and advanced facilities intended for you to make the most out of life. Perfect for the upwardly mobile, young and growing families as well as accomplished individuals, this development offers a secure environment with access to all the important places.
Address: Las Pinas Talaba Diversion Road, Brgy. Zapote 3, Bacoor, Cavite
How to get there:
From EDSA / CAVITEX: Take EDSA heading Southbound. Turn left to Roxas Boulevard and head towards Cavitex Exit Cavitex towards Bacoor-Las Pinas area Turn left to Longos road; Stay on right lane as you approach Alabang-Zapote flyover Make a u-turn to Las Pinas-Talaba Diversion Road The property is on the left side
From SLEX-SUCAT: Take SLEX heading southbound and exitnvia Sucat towards Dr. A. Santos Ave., Drive straight ahead until you reach u-turn slot (after SM Sucat) to merge to C5 extension, Turn right to C5 extension, Turn left to Diego Cera Ave. (formerly QuirinonAve.), Turn right to Alabang-Zapote Road thennmake a u-turn at u-turn slot, Turn right to Las-Pinas-Talaba Diversion Road, The property is on the left side
Distances to Key Areas:
2.7 km - 7 mins
SM Center Las Pinas
3.2 km - 8 mins
SM City Bacoor
3.5 km - 8 mins
Star Mall Las Pinas
2.8 km - 8 mins
Divine Light Acadeny
1.9 km - 5 mins
Southville International School
5.7 km - 17 mins
St. Dominic College of Asia
1 km - 5 mins
St. Joseph's Academy
2.4 km - 6 mins
University of Perpetual Help DALTA
3.1 km - 7 mins
Las Pinas Doctors Hospital
5.6 km - 11 mins
St. Dominic Medical Center
1 km - 5 mins
University of Perpetual Help DALTA Medical Center
3.1 km - 7 mins
St. Joseph Parish
2.8 km - 11 mins
Land Area: 15,475.00 sqm.
Development Type: Mid-Rise Condominiums
Architectural Theme: Neo Asia-Balinese
Residential Levels: 7 Levels
Basement Parking: 1 Levels
Number of Building: 4
Date Started: April 7, 2016
Expected Date Finished: May 1, 2019
Status: As of August 8, 2016
Sample Computation as of June 2020
Unit Turn-Over Date: May 1, 2019
|Alea Residences, Cavite|
|Total Contract Price (TCP)||0.00|
|Spot Cash Discount||0.00%||0.00|
|Less Reservation Fee||0.00|
|Payable in||0 Month||0.00|
- Reservation is subject to approval. In case approved, reservation fee is NON REFUNDABLE and valid for 30 days only. Failure to submit required documents will cause AUTOMATIC CANCELLATION of reservation.
- The Discount can be availed provided complete documents are submitted within THIRTY 30 days from reservation date.
- PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date. Discount value may vary depends on company and bank promos.
- Closing Fees are not included in Total Contract Price (TCP).
- CLOSING FEES : This covers Documentary Stamp Tax, Transfer Fees, Registration Fees, notarial and documentation fees and other administrative and handling fees in order to transfer title to buyer's name.
- Condo Dues : Upon unit turnovwer, buyer will be assessed of Joining fees, Meralco deposit, water meter deposit, association dues and other charges. Actual computation will be presented prior to turnover of unit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Unit areas may change based on the final construction drawings.
- Scheme 1 : Cash payment : 9.6% of the TCP
- Scheme 2 : Down Payment Period : 10% of the TCP
- Scheme 3 : One-Time Payment on RFO Date : 10.5% of the TCP
- Scheme 4 : Installment up to the end of the term: 12% of the TCP (Applicable to In-House Financing Only)
In its continuing desire to improve the project, DMCI Homes reserves the right to change product features, prices, and terms without prior notice and approval. Floor plans and perspectives depicted are for demonstration purposes only and should not be relied upon as final project plans.